TickiT Sensory Reflective Mystery Balls - Pk6
Robustly constructed from stainless steel, these 6 reflective mirror balls look identical but have individual characteristics so each one behaves differently. The balls might wobble when rolled, two of the balls are silent but one of these won't roll in a straight line, others have contents that feel different to each other when twisted, spun, or shaken, and some of the balls make different shaker or rattle sounds.
- 6 pieces
- Constructed from hard wearing stainless steel, are lightweight, smooth and tactile to handle and can be of particular appeal to children with SEND, or for those requiring inspiration in creative language
- Chemical free no toxin
- Durable strong and lightweight
- Hygienic non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
- Size 10cm diameter
- Age suitable for all ages
* Please note that the balls should be used in accordance with the advisory note included in the set.
TickiT products are exclusively developed or sourced by our UK based supplier. They work constantly with educational advisors to produce a range of high quality, engaging and open-ended learning resources which will inspire children's natural curiosity, broadening their knowledge and aiding their educational development as they learn through play. Their aim is to ensure that each product delivers the objectives of motivating interest and developing core skills in specific subject areas.