Sense of Place for Wee Ones - Hide-Away Cove
1 - 3 years. Constructed from a durable combination of FSC-sourced materials, the Hide-Away Cove is a unique and versatile addition to any early childhood classroom. Young children, especially those who are crawling or just learning how to walk, are always on the move. Tunnels and pathways like the ones in this collection can provide them with exciting and interesting ways to navigate through their environments. Special details like a pull-up bar and mirror make this piece of equipment functional and interactive from every side when placed in the middle of the room. Use this unit as a fun transition between areas in the classroom, or push it up against the wall to create a refuge or cozy retreat for little ones. A scratch-resistant, vinyl-covered cushion makes the Hide-Away Cove durable enough for continued use.
- Made from a durable combination of white laminated plywood and solid birch
- Smooth sanded edges, with an easy-to-clean finish that prevents scratches and stains
- Collection created using an innovative 360° Play Design to encourage meaningful interaction with the furniture from all sides
- Toddlers can use the wide, cushioned tunnel as an exciting pass-through between play areas, or a cozy hideaway
- A sturdy pull-up bar with mirror detail enhances sensory play and the development of self-awareness for children just learning to walk
- Easily connect with other pieces from the collection to create a flexible, modular furniture system within the classroom
- Designed specifically for toddlers and two's
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ships fully assembled
- Furniture connection tools and instructions included
- Measures 101cmL x 45cmW x 81cmH
Due to the nature of the wood used, variations in colour and grain are to be expected. Naturally occurring variations in wood like colour, grain, pinholes, and knots are not considered defects.
This product is shipped unassembled. Some assembly is required.