Sense of Place for Wee Ones - Angled Storage
1 - 3 Years. Constructed from a durable combination of FSC-sourced materials, the Angled Storage is the perfect playful, functional and flexible storage unit for the early childhood classroom. Various intentional holes, a gently sloped top and an inset ramp combine to create a piece that pushes the boundaries of traditional classroom furniture. Children can engage in their natural impulses and practice play patterns like hiding and revealing, attaching and detaching or carrying and placing from all four sides of the unit. Deep shelves on multiple levels provide necessary storage in the classroom for books, learning materials and toys.
- Made from a durable combination of white laminated plywood and solid birch
- Smooth sanded edges, with an easy-to-clean finish that prevents scratches and stains
- Collection created using an innovative 360° Play Design to encourage meaningful interaction with the furniture from all sides
- The unique storage unit features wide open shelves for storing and organizing learning materials
- Intentional various holes and ramps encourage children to practice innate play patterns
- An inset top panel with a slightly raised border creates additional play space and prevents objects from falling off
- Easily connect with other pieces from the collection to create a flexible, modular furniture system within the classroom
- Designed specifically for toddlers and two's
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ships fully assembled
- Furniture connection tools and instructions included
- Measures 91cmL x 38cmW x 60cmH.
- Maximum shelf height 60cm.
- Minimum shelf height 45cm.
Due to the nature of the wood used, variations in colour and grain are to be expected. Naturally occurring variations in wood like colour, grain, pinholes, and knots are not considered defects.
This product is shipped unassembled. Some assembly is required.