Sense of Place for Wee Ones - 60cm Corner
1 - 3 years. Constructed from a durable combination of FSC-sourced materials, the 60cm Corner adds softness to the classroom through gentle curves and rounded edges. The unique rounded elements and curved designs within this collection invite children to more comfortably interact with the furniture as they create authentic connections and engage in playful learning experiences in the classroom. Easily connect the Corner units to other pieces in the collection to create arrangements that can be reconfigured and reorganized to fit the needs of young enthusiastic improvisers. The unit is available in two different sizes to fit specific classroom needs.
- Made from a durable combination of white laminated plywood and solid birch
- Smooth sanded edges, with an easy-to-clean finish that prevents scratches and stains
- Collection created using an innovative 360° Play Design to encourage meaningful interaction with the furniture from all sides
- Features two shelves for storing and organizing toys and learning materials in the classroom
- Gently curved design creates a more comfortable, inviting learning space
- An inset top panel with a slightly raised border creates additional play space and prevents objects from falling off
- Easily connect with other pieces from the collection to create a flexible, modular furniture system within the classroom
- Designed specifically for toddlers and two's
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ships fully assembled
- Furniture connection tools and instructions included
- Measures 38cmL x 38cmW x 60cmH
Due to the nature of the wood used, variations in colour and grain are to be expected. Naturally occurring variations in wood like colour, grain, pinholes, and knots are not considered defects.
This product is shipped unassembled. Some assembly is required.