Copyright © 2013-2017 Magento, Inc. All rights reserved.
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
- Curiate NZ Ltd is dedicated to providing quality toys and educational resources to our customers and your satisfaction is most important to us, if something isn't right, please let us know.
- The first thing you need to do when receiving products from us is to check thoroughly against your invoice or packing slip.
- Any product damage must be notified to Curiate NZ Ltd within 24 hours of receiving the order
- If you are not satisfied with products received from Curiate NZ Ltd, please note the below notes with regard to returning of the product(s):
- Depending on the nature of the return, you may be charged freight.
- Once the returned product has been received a credit/refund will be processed to your account and if appropriate and/or not already done, a replacement product dispatched to you.
- Note: A replacement product may be sent to you prior to us receiving the returned product.
- Unless damaged in transit (see above) the products and resources must be returned in their original condition, i.e. in original retail packaging, not used, damaged or marked in any way.
- Please include a copy of the invoice pertaining to the returned product(s).
- We promise to make every endeavour to provide each customer with quick and efficient service and meet all your desired requirements.