NZ Upcycled Wooden Loose Parts Sorting Tray (6 Partition)
This lovely wooden sorting tray is a must for loose parts or sorting activities. Also perfect for tidy storage. Accessories sold separately.
*Please note: This product is made to order - allow 10 working days for delivery
- Made specifically for Curiate
- Comprising of six different compartments
- Top quality, handmade and environmentally friendly
- Made from New Zealand upcycled timber
- Features native timber detailing
- Finished with a New Zealand oil that is 100% safe for children
- Size: 40 x 27 x 8cm
- Age 3+ (unless used under constant adult supervision)
The supplier of these beautiful wooden toys are passionate up cyclers, reusing and transforming waste materials or unwanted products from large timber manufacturers into new products for children to love. All toys and wooden resources are finished with a New Zealand blended oil that is 100% food safe. The oil also includes lavender and Tea Tree Oil which has antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties, providing a further layer of protection for children and early childhood education workers.