NZ Upcycled Wooden Clothes Line
Children will love to hang their dolls washing out to dry during pretend play with this New Zealand made upcycled Wooden Washing Line. Watch them actively engage as the washing line rotates. Coated with a unique blend of food safe, non-toxic, oil with antimicrobial properties for all year-round NZ weather.
*Please note: This product is made to order - allow 10 working days for delivery
- Perfect for home and durable enough for an educational setting
- Top quality, handmade and environmentally friendly
- Made from New Zealand upcycled timber
- Features native timber detailing
- Finished with a New Zealand oil that is 100% safe for children
- Size: 60 x 60 x 74cm
- Ages 2+
The supplier of these beautiful wooden toys are passionate up cyclers, reusing and transforming waste materials or unwanted products from large timber manufacturers into new products for children to love. All toys and wooden resources are finished with a New Zealand blended oil that is 100% food safe. The oil also includes lavender and Tea Tree Oil which has antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties, providing a further layer of protection for children and early childhood education workers.