- Made from thermally modified wood, naturally enhanced by Thermory® to be weather-resistant and durable for long-term outdoor use
- Features UV-resistant plastics and weather-resistant stainless steel hardware
- Sealed with a specially formulated, weather-resistant finish making the Workbench ready for year-round outdoor play
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands rough daily play and unpredictable outdoor elements
- Large worksurface provides ample room for social interaction during messy, collaborative projects
- Convenient accessory shelf is useful for storing mud tools and buckets
- Spacious bottom shelf fits 1 Nature to Play Crate
- 10-year warranty
- Measures 142cm L x 63.5cm W x 56cm H
- Some assembly required
- Made with CARB-compliant, PEFC-certified materials
Nature to Play Workbench
Or 6 weekly payments of $186.66 with
*Please note that this product has a 10-12 week delivery timeframe*
Create art, hammer a board, plop clay and make a mess on the large, durable surface of this Workbench. Made from thermally modified wood by Thermory®, this Workbench is the optimal spot for a group of rough-and-tumble kids to make messy memories. Store mud tools, buckets, Kid Boards and a Crate on the convenient accessory shelf and bottom shelf. The weather-resistant finish makes the Workbench optimal for rugged, outdoor use.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Item Currently Out Of Stock
Curiate NZ Ltd will ship orders placed on this website to anywhere in New Zealand. We will gladly accept overseas orders, but they must be shipped to a New Zealand address; if this is not possible, please call or email to make alternative arrangements.
Orders to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Stewart Island AND Chatham Islands will have a surcharge that will be charged afterwards on a cost basis.
Non-rural deliveries generally take 3-7 working days, please add 3-5 working days to any rural deliveries. If there are any delays with delivery we will endeavour to keep you updated.
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
Curiate NZ Ltd is dedicated to providing quality toys and educational resources to our customers and your satisfaction is most important to us, if something isn't right, please let us know.
The first thing you need to do when receiving products from us is to check thoroughly against your invoice or packing slip.
Any product damage must be notified to Curiate NZ Ltd within 24 hours of receiving the order.
If you are not satisfied with products received from Curiate NZ Ltd, please note the below notes with regard to returning of the product(s):
- Depending on the nature of the return, you may be charged freight.
- Once the returned product has been received a credit/refund will be processed to your account and if appropriate and/or not already done, a replacement product dispatched to you.
- Note: A replacement product may be sent to you prior to us receiving the returned product.
- Unless damaged in transit (see above) the products and resources must be returned in their original condition, i.e. in original retail packaging, not used, damaged or marked in any way.
- Please include a copy of the invoice pertaining to the returned product(s).
- We promise to make every endeavour to provide each customer with quick and efficient service and meet all your desired requirements.