Curiate NZ Ltd will ship orders placed on this website to anywhere in New Zealand. We will gladly accept overseas orders, but they must be shipped to a New Zealand address; if this is not possible, please call or email to make alternative arrangements.
Orders to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Stewart Island AND Chatham Islands will have a surcharge that will be charged afterwards on a cost basis.
Non-rural deliveries generally take 3-7 working days, please add 3-5 working days to any rural deliveries. If there are any delays with delivery we will endeavour to keep you updated.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
Curiate NZ Ltd is dedicated to providing quality toys and educational resources to our customers and your satisfaction is most important to us, if something isn't right, please let us know.
The first thing you need to do when receiving products from us is to check thoroughly against your invoice or packing slip.
Any product damage must be notified to Curiate NZ Ltd within 24 hours of receiving the order.
If you are not satisfied with products received from Curiate NZ Ltd, please note the below notes with regard to returning of the product(s):
- Depending on the nature of the return, you may be charged freight.
- Once the returned product has been received a credit/refund will be processed to your account and if appropriate and/or not already done, a replacement product dispatched to you.
- Note: A replacement product may be sent to you prior to us receiving the returned product.
- Unless damaged in transit (see above) the products and resources must be returned in their original condition, i.e. in original retail packaging, not used, damaged or marked in any way.
- Please include a copy of the invoice pertaining to the returned product(s).
- We promise to make every endeavour to provide each customer with quick and efficient service and meet all your desired requirements.